Monday 14 April 2008

lentils and blips

And you do what you want
And I will do what I want;
I'm now free of master and everyone,
Servant of all and servant to none
How are you ? I am now south of the equator. It feels the same to me tho. I am in a town called Vilcabamba and I am not tryoing out the hallucinogenic San Pedro cactus as I don't have time. I am rushing south south. To peru and beyond. Will get nto south peru hopefully within 10days. Then chile. Santiagi for an aeroplane to Spain. Hope the metal bird is not not metal and chocolate because I can't trust a plane made of chocolate. Would you? Well of course you wouldny. It would be far too dangerous. Not that I worry about planes landing too early on the sea or in moutains. Thats fine. once your up your up but to attempt even a take-off in a chocolate aeroplane would be madness.

Nothing to interesting happening at the moment. The town/village I am in is tiny and I still can't find the vegetarian resaurant. It's very odd that I should have such a problem.

oh well you never know how daft a person can be 'til they try to find the veggy food place in a small town.

I will leave this proposterity for a while and try and find a blockquote for tho start this post.

All yer fair and fine misters and misseses must abide. and take comfort from me.

I am the one-รงรง

love

..ed

No comments: