Sunday 27 April 2008

Glasgow Glasgow where are you? 102 from Carlisle!

Nestled in your wings my little
one

This special morning brings another
sun

Tomorrow see the things that never
come

Today

When you see me
Fly away without you
Shadow on the things you
know

Feathers fall around you
And show you the way to
go

It's over, it's over.

It's the ending of a trip that never really got going. It had plenty of interesting bits. And even some pieces!! I still cannae sprachen the speak of Spain. That's funny..
Chile is nice, my last country of the trip. a bit more european than other countries over here. I have met a few nice people at the hostel also. A brazil couple Oz couple and Canada girl. Visited a winery. went out eating and drinking and having pleasant times.
I even had the fortune to sleep in A cupboard one night.

It's Maria-ines birthday on the day I leave SA. It would have been nice to spend it with her but I will be flying in a aeroplane, and I hope to hell it isn't constructed from chocolate, that is going to cause serious problems at take off if it is. and it's ok for you to laugh or not understand. I'm the man on ground. and maybe staying there.

then there is the problems of UK. accom and travel. nothing is easy in my life. accept-- my life. which isny all that hard really. A luxury life I have chosen as opposed to the more frequently chosen option of work stress debt frustration and stupidity. The greed machine- or is it just the very fucking stupid machine! that dictates most peoples lifes. I reckon either.. People are people and people are no good. As opposed to pineapples which very often are good. And many other non people things. like Avacados. or whales. or turtles and seahorses. even chestnuts are far better than people as I am sure you will have surmised for yaself. . Then again. maybe not, coz most people, myself included, are stupid. I'm just more aware of the stupidity I pocess process...And another thing....... people are stupid all the..... I don't understand everything.
I may be hungry.

now now now, I will say the good thing about the return is the music the dance and the theatre. the familiarity with the geography. the streets and the ugly faces.

Glasgow Glasgow where are you? 102 from Carlisle!

No comments: