Saturday 5 April 2008

the latent and the dead

Veins on leaves
A cat of kings
A mouthful of seed
A strand of beads
An hour of lust
A bucket of trust
It's time to rest
My shiny things
Pull them off
Pull them off
Pull them off of me

Hi and how are you?
I-m in Popayan. Southish Colombia. About to say goodbye to this white uninteresting city. Och, it-s ok really, I have enough to keep me amused most of the time. Maria-Ines keeps me going with fun and laughter and love.
HAd an interesting encounter with the bad side of Colombia.. Well after almost 4 months of good times and tranquility it's not a great surprise to see the bad side. So a bit of uncomfortable excitement has now hopefully past and I will leave the country in the next couple of days.

South to Ecuador and then on and on Peru and Chile for my flight home at the end of the month.
Whatdya think?

I'm neither up nor down. I'm cutting short my thoughts so as not to be carried this way or that. I'm finding time is only now and not yesterday or the morra. Everything in this life of transcience makes me wonder and wondering is not what I'm in the mood for. I get a bit confused with day after day and remember, when I need to, the essentials. The following day following another etc.

Perpelexion is not for the faint hearted when sensitivity is rearing. So I am not in any mood and not in expectation of anything I hope. Just waiting. Not even waiting. Just ...justing. Minute by minute I am ...just....

So that means that I am not gonnae say much about anything. I am going to lie down. Maybe go to the toilet. Then I will read a little, then contemplate absolutely nothing. Lose myself in a void of empty ease and nothing nothing nothing.

What you thinking? Where do you go_ Where do people go. And why do they bother, when there is less to do. I cannot find an answer because I am not seeking the answers.
So there ye go ya bam.

I'm right out of this place.

go go go

All the love in the sky and the floor.

Love
..ed x

No comments: