Tuesday 5 October 2010

andmoreagain

take this pill and wash it down
it'll bring out the beast in you
the road up to the past has long been closed
and what is that past to me now
an echo that just could not keep
from bouncing off a bricked up door



It's a good time to wait. It's a certainty that waiting will always come to an end, all things do!!!!

Where I now am is just north of the equator. I am going to live more or less right on it. That fat line neither north nor south. Just in the middle. and me so finely balanced, such a wonder of nature that has become infinitely equipoised as to create wonder from all those fortunate enough to bear witness. Ach, it's just fantastic//////////

There are problems in these times and most of them are mine. I just don't react well when I feel I should. I don't react quite often. I lay blame- if blame is the word I should use- on my upbringing, that way I feel less guilt - if guilt is the word I should use- ||||||||||||| now. If I were to be a bit more frank I would admit to my many faults and deliver unto thee a confessional jamboree. = you would not be interested-- I know you wouldn't. Nor would I.

My tummy is all tumblin'. I see a darkness, I like the song and the light can be blinding. But physically I feel less than fine.Mentally a nervy edge to all my thoughts, and nothing can take that from me. It will be just 4 days from this moment and I will be back in the bosom of my new family unit. After a six month intercontinental detachment, I will be once again in the arms of love. and experiencing the fantastic. oh, but what a complex set of emotions are running around in my noodle head,, an creating all sorts of side effects that are so hard to abate.

Am I happy? Are you asking? It's a philosophical conundrum. I refuse to be drawn-----

how times change.... and people, people also

I love you always
cheers
..ed
x

No comments: