Friday 8 October 2010

Beech fool

Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world
I'm nothing but a stranger in this world
I got a home on high in another land
So far away, so far away

Buses eh!!!

Speaking of which, I've been spending a lot of time on them recently. It's wearisome it really is.

Now I am in the country in which I am due to spend a large portion of the next section of my life and it seems to me it is going to be a time... A time unlike another time. A time unlike a time I have previously known. And since the future is always an unknown entity it is quite an obvious statement to make. Yes it's perfectly true that I am a fool.

Many things to consider at the moment. Many things to accept and try to not consider. I consider myself a fool. It makes any other explanation easier to accept. A fool to dig the holes a fool to keep on digging and a fool because it's easy. I don't really mind this. I know what I know and it's not as if I'm stupid. I'm not. Some people may think I am but I am aware of enough to know that I am not. I am not, however, clever. That would just be daft to go imagining that to be the case.

Tomorrow I will be A tree. A big swaying beech. Like the ones I know in Scotland. A very beautiful tree in my opinion. Great shape, leaves which are simple but everchanging. And the fruit is encased in these pleasingly textured pods that slowly curl open revealing the slim crispy cased nuts. Yes, a fine tree is the beech.

And it gets cold here. I feel the cold and it hurt my bones. I hate that cold. But This is not where I'm stopping this time I will move a little farther down the line into the jungle. onto that equator line where everything is weightless accept the weight of the mind....

I must now party.

My love to you once again is deep and strong

..ed
xx

No comments: