Thursday 31 December 2015

Here You Go...

THAT RIBBON CRACKS LIKE THIS ONE AND
THIS ONE CRACKS LIKE THOSE OVER THERE AND
THOSE OVER THERE CRACK
LIKE THESE TWO
BRINGING THOSE STRUTTERS
BRINGING THOSE STRUTTERS

oh, the years keep on crashing, the time shoots past like bullets from a gun. A gun that is pointing at me, a black painted gun with a rifled barrel to send me spinning.
oh here we go in a spin and gazing back at a year where nothing happened where nothing progressed and nothing even mattered. A year of zero significance, a year that has come and gone without a reason, without even an excuse.

And with the sound of thunder and the smell of phosphor we march on into yet another year of unknown instances and outcomes.

. we consume and we hoard and we destroy more and more. we keep ourselves separate from reality. the truth hurts. denial is almost painless. ignorance triumphs. let's all hail ignorance it's our greatest extravagance!
- ----
...
these moments come occasionally. lesser events take place with lesser consequences-
I´m not going on. I'm not continuing. the things we can have and can't have are all just there for us to sort and file and recall if the need arises.  this talk ..
Lacked even the urge, in the first place. The primary relevant emotion is there. Oh yes. And it has power and sway. But, the basics.
 I find I let myself go, That explosion I hear is my loving friend. That cataclysm I witness is my dearest friend. The catastrophe on the horizon, teasing, is my best and closest friend

There is nothing, there never was a thing. the time taken to render a cosmos was lost in an instant and now there is what we had in the beginning. We may talk we may think and behave in a manner we deem appropriate, but it is nothing. it is nothing.

And that's that...
for a'that


No comments: