Monday 4 February 2008

Looking out the windows

,
In the corners there is light
That is good for you
And behind you, I have warned you,
There are awful things



This is a step into the other side. A click clack walking the track to the new realm or the undergrowth. It is a matter of the next step. Each day comes and inevitably goes.
Ok, So now I am in Colombia. Have been for a couple of months and the time just .....goes.

What do I do? Very little. Very very little. It's the sort of place where that sort of thing is simple. And if you know me you will know I like the simple things.

Popayan, until tomorrow when I return to Salento in the coffee zone to work in Plantation House hostel for a couple of weeks. I met the most beautiful girl on Saturday night. Marcela. Dancer, Actress, Model and now psychologist. I will be sad to leave without her.. but I shall return in a couple of weeks after work is done.

Whats wrong with me. I am writing this in a legible manner. Must be the new blog space I am using. Ed's place is out of order for some complex intertechnet reason that is beyond my ken.

I try to keep this family friendly so today no scandelous info or nasty sweary words. No stories of debauchery and.

I will attempt to keep this blog up to date. I am not sure why as I have not told anyone of it's existence as yet.

How many people will miss this??

all the love I have is yours....

..ed

1 comment:

mexicodreamer said...

When you have no one....Hey, sounds like this Marcela chic could sort you out in more ways than one. You didn´t tell me she was a head doctor too! Post a picture of this dream girl soon. Love, Bx